Application deadline: 01/30/2021
Do you want to develop a platform to save money for farmers?
If you share our desire to help Ukrainian farmers save on the purchase of fertilizers, pesticides and seeds, we invite you to take part in the development of the agrolink.com.ua platform. AgroLink.com.ua is an independent platform for the quick and effective search for agro-industrial products (goods and materials). The system brings together all manufacturers of fertilizers, plant protection products and seeds in order to simplify the search for the right products.
Softwared Solutions is an IT development project partner. We help to develop a high-quality and scalable product. Our team is creative, caring, and committed to creating value and having fun – and hopefully so are you! You will have the opportunity to develop in the field of client programming (front-end), as well as gain skills in the back-end. Thus, you can develop as a front-end programmer, and move towards the full stack.
Who are you?
You are curious and excited about all the possibilities technology opens up. You share our passion for creating value and developing revolutionary technologies. You know for sure that there is no word “impossible” and are ready to learn under the guidance of a mentor.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for candidates with experience and interest in software development with the following skills:
- Work experience in JS from 1 year;
- Good knowledge of Vue.js framework
- Excellent layout skills in HTML5, CSS3,
Minimal understanding of HTTP API (REST, JSON, CORS, Security, etc.).
Good understanding of Git;
- Understanding the entire life cycle of software development;
- Good communication skills;
Will be a plus:
- Desire to develop towards full-stack
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns
- Experience/understanding of Node.js
- Programming in vue.js according to technical requirements;
- Code coverage with tests;
- Communication with the development team, as well as with the team lead;
- Bug fixes, UX improvements of the mobile version and functionality;
- Study of new technologies and their introduction into the project;
- Continuous development under the guidance of a mentor;
- Flexible working hours (Work remotely);
- Bonuses for work;
- Trainings and courses to improve the professional level and English.
Are you interested?
Submit your application by sending a resume and a short cover letter stating your experience and knowledge. If you’ve worked on cool projects, we’d love to hear about them!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the director Gennady Bely by phone +380962594391 or Telegram @gbeliy